At Towerpoint Wealth, we embrace the responsibility our clients have commissioned us with, and recognize the significant duty we owe to our clients. We take pride in working to provide financial security and peace of mind during today’s volatile, unpredictable, and uncertain times. It is our pleasure to assist our clients in meeting their day-to-day financial challenges as well as their long term goals.
Early on in the design of our firm, we at Towerpoint Wealth have developed Core Beliefs that drive who we want to be in caring for our clients. We believe that:
- Successful investing is a long-term process, not a series of transactions or short-term events.
- A clearly defined and properly coordinated wealth plan is vital for financial success.
- The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect. You need a temperament that does not derive pleasure from being with the crowd, and does not generate discomfort from being against the crowd.
- We do not know what is going to happen in the future, and we have no control over it.
- Reducing the two necessary evils to growing and protecting one’s net worth (taxes and expenses) drastically increases the probability of success.
- Risk is not bad or good, it is unavoidable, and needs to be defined, justified, monitored, and minimized.
- Financial and wealth management planning should simplify, not complicate, our clients’ lives.
- All decisions should be made with your best interests in mind. We are a fiduciary on your behalf and are legally obligated and committed to place your interests above our own.
- The best client is an educated and knowledgeable client. We are committed to making sure you understand how each decision impacts your overall strategy and moves you closer to your financial independence.
- A properly diversified portfolio leads to the highest probability of long-term success, and that the proper allocation of capital is of utmost importance.