2021 Dynasty Financial Partners Investments Forum in NASHVILLE 11.17.2021
In addition to the venue (Music City!), the lineup of talent and the level of content was truly amazing at this year’s Dynasty Financial Partners Investments Forum. Our President, Joseph Eschleman, CIMA®, Partner, Wealth Advisor, Jonathan LaTurner, and Director of Research and Analytics, Nathan Billigmeier, all spent an enriching and enjoyable three days “sharpening their professional saws” at the conference.
The highlights included:
- Managing Diverse Portfolios for Diverse Investors: A responsible investing/ESG “deep dive” with Amanda Baker Kahn from Ethic Investments, along with Michelle Gadsden-Williams from Blackrock and Yasmin Landy from Fidelity
- A Fireside Keynote – with the 43rd Governor of Florida, Jeb Bush
- Born to Lead – a CEO Breakfast with NBA Champion Avery Johnson
- Entrepreneurs Building Transformative Companies – with Steve Case, America Online co-founder, and Chairman and CEO of the D.C.-based venture capital firm Revolution
- Uncovering Investment Opportunities Around the Globe – with the legendary Howard Marks, co-Chairman of Oaktree Capital
- Macro Economics Virtual Fireside Chat – with Liz Ann Sonders, Charles Schwab’s Chief Investment Strategist
- Keynote with Daymond John – the entrepreneurial and life journey of FUBU’s founder and Shark Tank’s one and only!
- A Conversation Like Any Other – with Jim Nantz, legendary CBS Sports commentator
Click below to see the full agenda of speakers, activities, and content that, in addition to some Music City fun during the evenings, kept Joseph, Jonathan, and Nathan moving for three days!!