Billionaires know how to build a financial portfolio and reduce investment expenses—why shouldn’t you? Towerpoint Wealth management firm helps our clients leverage our expertise of how to build a financial portfolio. Our clients take full advantage of the many wealth management and financial peace of mind services we offer, primary of which is a personal wealth management advisor to help manage their financial portfolio.
We are a wealth management firm with the singular focus of achieving, and then maintaining, the financial independence of our clients. Live a better life while not worrying about your money.
- Customized strategic and tactical asset allocation and financial portfolio optimization modeling
- Disciplined portfolio rebalancing
- Passive (indexed) and active portfolio management
- Investment cost and expense analysis and minimization
- Concentrated stock management and hedging
→ Structured and amortized liquidations
→ Exchange funds, variable prepaid forwards, equity collars, etc.
→ Customized structured notes
- Inflation hedging
- Performance analytics and account aggregation reporting
→ Black Diamond client financial portal
- Alternative investments – sourcing and due diligence
→ Private equity, hedge funds, limited partnerships
→ Currencies, venture capital, commodities
→ Managed futures, timber, mineral rights
→ Strategic partnership with iCapital | An outsourced alternative-investment platform that provides us online access to powerful research tools, diligence materials, in-demand managers, streamlined subscriptions and reporting, and alternative-investment offerings
→ Updated equity and market research | Morningstar, CFRA, Callan, Bespoke, yCharts, Briefing
Learn how to build a financial portfolio.
Check out our YouTube videos for more information on how to build a financial portfolio.
- What is portfolio finance?
- What’s the difference between trading and investing?
- Bitcoin—investing in cryptocurrency
- Socially responsible investing
- Dollar cost averaging
- Tax planning strategies
- Financial planning and how to build a financial portfolio
- Reducing investment expenses
- What are hedge fund shorts (#GameStop2021)?