You may have many questions around your Employment compensation. How are restricted stock units, rsu and stock options different from employee stock purchase plans? How do restricted stock units work? What does it mean to have these employer benefits vest? What is a vesting date? What are the tax consequences of holding or selling employer stocks or RSUs? What is your RSU strategy?
Towerpoint Wealth Management offers our clients assistance on what to do with restricted stock units to minimize the negative tax implication of selling stock. Our services related to employment, business, and rsu and stock options include:
- Employee benefits analysis
- 401(k), 403(b), 457, profit sharing, TSP, SEP and SIMPLE IRA retirement account analysis
- What to do with Restricted Stock Units, RSUs and stock option planning and exercise strategies
- Employer-sponsored life and long-term care insurance analysis
- HSAs/FSAs and other “a-la-carte” employee benefits analysis
- Corporate retirement plan establishment, management, and consulting
→ 401(k), 403(b), 457, profit sharing, TSP, SEP and SIMPLE-IRAs
→ Defined benefit (DB) / pension plans
→ Non-qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plans
→ Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Business cash management and optimization
- Business succession, exit, and transfer planning
→ Buy-sell agreement consulting and funding
→ Key person life insurance consulting and funding
- Business financing
The 411 on RSU Strategy & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
Check out some of our YouTube videos for more information about employment compensation, including RSU and stock options.