Sacramento’s WHITE HOT Residential Real Estate Market! 04.02.21
Recently, our President, Joseph F. Eschleman, sat down at Old Soul Co. for a cup of coffee with 33-year-veterean real estate agent Brian Kassis, of RE/MAX Gold, sharing an in-depth discussion about the current and future status of the “ridiculously hot” Sacramento real estate market. In their conversation, Brian and Joseph covered a myriad of different current topics and issues, answering the following questions:
- How does today’s hot market compare with the hot market back in 2005/2006?
- Why are housing inventory levels so low?
- How can I make my offer stand out (hint – CASH)?
- How are historically low interest rates and sub 3% mortgage rates (!) affecting this market?
- When and potentially why might the market cool off or begin to slow down?
- How has the pandemic changed the residential real estate landscape here in Sacramento?
- How has the migration from the Bay Area affected demand and real estate prices here in Sacramento?
- What parts of the greater-Sacramento area may still offer decent value for buyers?
- What should residential real estate investors be considering, and be optimistic about, in this environment?
- What are Section 1031 tax-free exchanges, and how have they helped support real estate prices in Sacramento?
Click HERE to contact Joseph.
Click HERE to contact Brian.