Towerpoint Wealth Ideal Client
Clients of Towerpoint Wealth come from various backgrounds, but all share a common goal–to grow and preserve their wealth, and to either achieve, or maintain, their financial independence. We believe most of our clients value what money can do for them, but do not have the time, depth of knowledge, or interest to properly coordinate all of their financial affairs, research their own investments, or design a successful longer-term financial plan. Instead, they seek a team of professionals that can help them make objective and smart decisions about their financial future. Our clients include pre-retirees, retirees, business owners, corporate executives, industry professionals, and individuals who have recently experienced a significant life event, such as the death of a spouse, a divorce, or a job or career change.
Ten attributes of a Towerpoint Wealth Ideal Client:
- Are willing to be open with us about their personal and
- Have reasonable expectations about things out of anyone’s control, such as the financial markets, the economy, and politics.
- Have at least one of the following criteria:
→ A personal net worth of $2,500,000
→ Personal household income of $250,000
→ Personal investable assets of $750,000
→ An entrepreneur with gross business revenue of $5,000,000
→ A business with a company retirement plan of $2,000,000.
- Are able to handle the truth, no matter what, and demonstrate a willingness to synthesize, accept, and act on our recommendations and counsel.
- Seek a comprehensive relationship that accounts for all aspects of their financial and economic lives.
- Respect the value of our relationship and our fee structure.
- Understand the difference between not micro-managing, yet not completely falling asleep at the wheel.
- Are responsive to phone calls, letters, and emails.
- Welcomes and appreciates our high-touch team approach to client service.
- Are coachable, open to having meaningful dialogue, and are willing to ask questions and to challenge our advice and recommendations.